We Can Address Many Legal Issues
The Law Office of Lynne A. Papazian is a general practice law firm offering a variety of legal services to individuals and small businesses. We aim to be your first call when any legal conflict arises or if you just need legal advice.
Our office is located in Menands, serving greater Albany and surrounding Capital District communities in Albany, Rensselaer, and Schenectady counties. We extend a free initial consultation to explore your legal matter and how our experienced attorneys can help.
A General Practice Law Firm
Our attorneys handle a wide range of civil and criminal matters, including:
- Civil litigation — If you are owed money, being sued, or embroiled in a contract dispute, we will help you negotiate a resolution or represent you in court proceedings.
- Landlord-tenant — From lease negotiations to evictions, we represent both renters and owners in residential and commercial matters.
- Real estate — If you are buying or selling your home, we assist with the paperwork, due diligence and closing to protect your investment and consummate the transaction.
- Business formation — Opening a business? We can help you decide which business entity is the best fit and assist with owner or partner agreements and other start-up issues.
- Estate planning and elder law —Thinking about the future? Worried about your aging parents? We provide comprehensive services for wills and estate plans, nursing home trusts, guardianship proceedings, estate administration and will contests.
- Divorce and family law — We help people find workable solutions to family law matters such as property division, child custody, child support and post-divorce modifications.
- Misdemeanor defense — If someone in the family is accused of a crime, we work hard to avoid a conviction or limit the fallout.
- Traffic violations — We have been successful in fighting traffic tickets.
If you have a legal issue not listed here, please reach out to us. Our lawyers are eager to help and have handled a wide range of legal issues. If it is an area of law we do not handle, we will help you find someone who does.
Personal Attention For Whatever Life Throws At You
The individualized attention given to our clients exemplifies the fact that we provide legal services with a personal touch. We have developed a loyal following of clients who appreciate the one-on-one attention and favorable results.