Stephen T. Buckley Esq., Of Counsel
- Of Counsel
Stephen Buckley is an experienced attorney who concentrates his practice in the areas of Estate Administration and Estate Planning, Real Estate, Business Organizations and Vehicle and Traffic matters.
Mr. Buckley's practice focuses on nursing home trusts, minimizing or eliminating estate tax liability, guardianship proceedings, and contested estates.
Mr. Buckley is a member of the New York State Bar Association in the Elder Law and Trust & Estate sections, the Albany County Bar Association, and the Rensselaer County Bar Association. He is also a member of the Adirondack Mountain Club, Albany Chapter.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Administration and Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Business Organizations
- Vehicle and Traffic matters
- Nursing Home Trusts
- New York, 2011
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- American University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Elder Law and Trust & Estate sections, Member
- Albany County Bar Association, Member
- Rensselaer County Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Adirondack Mountain Club, Albany Chapter, Member